Chef Brad is bringing back his ever popular…Wagyu Week!
Stop in during the week of August 22-28th as we will be featuring amazing, rare and hard to find Wagyu from Japan, Australia and America.
Here are some of the Wagyu beauties that will be available during the week:
– House Dry Aged Takamori “Drunken Wagyu” Picanha –
– Beeman Ranch Akaushi Wagyu Ribeye –
– Jack’s Creek Australian Wagyu Tenderloin –
– House Dry Aged Phoenix Australian Wagyu Ribeye & Strip –
– House Dry Aged local Ovoka Farm Wagyu Bone in Ribeye –
So make sure to mark the dates on your calendar and we’ll see you then!